Hits

Monday 28 November 2011

When football doesn't matter

Obviously I love football, but some times in life things are more important than who got what points at the weekend. So on that note I thought I'd add my condolences to family of Gary Speed and in these times you realise how tragic it is that someone of 42 years and always seemingly happy and a gentleman should lose his life. If the reports are true that he hanged himself as a result of depression, then it highlights how depression as an illness can affect anyone and also its severity in affecting people.

I don't want to talk for too long but i'm sure everyone will agree that Gary Speed had a lot to give in football yet not least to the Wales national team who were making great strides under his management.

RIP Gary Speed

No comments:

Post a Comment